\\ THE POSITION
Design and build customized flight and road cases. You’ll help design and assemble pieces and elements of various road and flight cases. Because these are customized cases, you may be responsible for the entire assembly process.
\\ THE DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Using CAD tools, design the various elements required for custom cases
- Using standard shop tools, build the cases
- Apply finishing materials
- Inspect the finished pieces to ensure they meet our high standards
- Maintain shop and warehouse cleanliness and safety
- Prepare cases for shipping and delivery
- Maintain proper inventory of materials
\\ REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Carpentry skills: use both hand and power tools to set, shape, and attach metal and wooden elements of road and flight cases and make small repairs as needed
- Attention to detail: follow designers’ plans and specifications to assemble cases with a high level of attention to detail to ensure specifications are followed closely
- Safety skills: knowledge of safety protocols and best practices to help ensure an accident-free workplace
\\ EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 – 5 years’ expert finish carpentry experience
- 1 – 2 years’ experience using CAD systems preferred
\\ PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Standing for long periods of time
- Ability to safely lift up to 50 lbs.
- Wear required safety equipment
- Must be able to squat, lift, stretch, and bend in order to reach all areas of the facility.
If you’re interested and qualified, please send your resume to email@example.comAPPLY