WELDER / FABRICATOR // THE POSITION
360 Scenery is looking for a full-time Welder/Fabricator that is looking to get away from building the same thing over and over again. Please apply if you’re looking to expand your skillset and use your creativity to build some awesome work.
This role has an hourly range of $24-$27 dependant on experience.
WHO WE ARE //
At 360 Scenery, we custom-build everything at our shop, from film sets to permanent museum installations. Our team of skilled craftsmen, engineers, carpenters, designers, painters, welders, and sculptors, diligently work to ensure that every detail of every project is up to our standard of perfection.
THE WORK //
- Mig weld custom scenery
- Light gauge tubing and Ornamental components
- Work on new weld designs each week. Little to no repetition.
- Problem-solve and provide ideas to make a concept come to life.
- Work in a climate-controlled indoor shop with all the right equipment
- Occasionally travel on-site to help construct a project on a show/event site (UT & across U.S.)
QUALITIES & SKILLS //
What skills and knowledge you need to come with:
- Ability to read plans
- Finish quality and an eye for detail is a must
- Working knowledge of Geometry is a plus
- Tig Welding experience is great to have, but not required
Tools you’ll be using (not a full list) that are provided:
- Curvatrici Bending Machine
- DM-10 Bandsaw
- Miller mig Welders
- Hand Grinders and Cut off Wheels
- Miller Tig Welders
- Plasma Cutters & Drill Press
THE PERKS //
We do great things. We create. We work together as a team to pull off the extraordinary.
We also offer:
- Competitive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k with match, HSA with match, ESOP-stock ownership program)
- 100% employee-owned company
- Disability insurance and life insurance
- Paid holidays
At 360 Scenery, we have a vision to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people can thrive and do their best work. 360 Scenery recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workspace. We strive to create a culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates all voices.
HOW TO APPLY //
Send an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t have a resume, explain your work experience in welding and include some photos of your work if you have them (not required – but welcome if you have them).APPLY